Rubber dam (dental dam) is used mainly in endodontic treatment. Its main function is to isolate the tooth being treated from its environment, in particular from the bacteria in the oral cavity.
The rubber dam is held over individual teeth or groups of teeth by appropriate rubber dam clamps. The tooth crown stands out from the rubber dam through individual holes made by Ivory punch.
Rubber Dam permits a clean and dry operative field and enables treatment of the appropriate tooth without contamination from blood or saliva. Rubber dam also protect the patient's airway from any materials which may fall into it during treatment.
- Plastic Dental Dam Frame 6"/5"
- Wedjets Stabilizing Cord Pack(S)
- Hygenic Template 6"/5"
- Rubber Dam Sheets 6x6"(36)/Pedo 5x5"(52)
- Set of 9 Clamps-Adult/Set of 6-Pedo
- Powder-free, non-sterile
- Single-use dams, for professional use only