GC TOOTH MOUSSE
GC Tooth Mousse
is a topical tooth crème that helps remineralise teeth. It contains RECALDENT™ (CPP-ACP -Casein- Phosphopeptide-Amorphous-Calcium-Phosphate),
a special milk-derived protein that helps to replace lost minerals in the teeth and protecting them from decay and erosion. This technology has a unique ability to deliver bio-available calcium and phosphate when the patient’s saliva is acidically-challenged by the normal digestive process.
When CPP-ACP is applied in the oral environment, it will bind to biofilms, plaque, bacteria, hydroxyapatite and soft tissue localising bio-available calcium and phosphate.
ADVANTAGES:When Gc Tooth Mousse is applied to tooth surfaces, the CPP-ACP molecule binds to biofilm, plaque, bacteria, hydroxyapatite and surrounding soft tissue.
- Delivers Recaldent™ Casein Phosphopeptide - Amorphous Calcium Phosphate
- Inhibits enamel demineralisation and induces remineralisation
- Reduces hypersensitivity by obturating open dentinal tubules
- Prevents initial caries forming thanks to the anti-cariogenic properties
- Reverses white spot lesions
- The delicious flavours stimulate saliva flow for an enhanced effectiveness of CPP-ACP