high-speed handpiece used during dental procedures, usually to remove decay and shape tooth structure prior to the insertion of a filling or crown
- Long life: Has ceramic bearings that ensure durability for much longer.
- Balanced Rotors: Promote low noise and vibration, less stress for the professional and patient.
- Ideal Weight: The KaVo turbines are designed to offset the weight and strength of hoses, which prevents the counter force relative to the movement of the working field pen.
- Certification: The first line of high speed with the INMETRO certificate of conformity in Brazil.
- Biosecurity: Sterilizable up to 135 ° C. Durability guaranteed for up to 1,000 sterilization cycles. The smooth surface facilitates the sterilization of the instruments.
- Spray single
- Ceramic bearings.
- Coupling Borden.
- Borden 2--hole connection
- Low noise and vibration.
- Maximum speed: 450,000 rpm.
- Torque: 0.11 Ncm.