Manufacturer: Dentsply Sirona
This innovative device agitates irrigation solutions during endodontic treatment. Evidence-based endodontics has shown that cavitation and acoustic streaming significantly improve debridement and the disruption of the smear layer and biofilm. The EndoActivator System is designed to safely and vigorously energize the hydrodynamic phenomenon. Activated fluids promote deep cleaning and disinfection into lateral canals, fins, webs and anastomoses.
Dentsply Endo Activator System Kit
CAUTION: U.S. federal law restricts this material to the sale by, or on the order of a dentist.
INDICATIONS FOR USE: The EndoActivator ® System is used in endodontic treatment by application of sonic energy. The Activator tips are used in conjunction with the handpiece Driver to provide the energy for tip oscillation and vibration. Evidence-based endodontics has shown that cavitation and acoustic streaming improve debridement and the disruption of the smear layer and biofilm. Activated fluids promote deep cleaning and disinfection into lateral canals, fins, webs and anastomoses. A cleaned root canal system facilitates 3-D obturation and long-term success.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: None known. WARNING: • Do not submerge unit in water. • Do not autoclave unit.
PRECAUTIONS: • All endodontic procedures should be performed with an EndoActivator ® protective barrier sleeve. • Improper handling of the EndoActivator ® handpiece may result in breaking the distal or proximal ends of the rocker arm.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
• Prepare canal to produce a fully tapered shape • Fill pulp chamber with NaOCl, EDTA, or other final rinse solution
• Select the Activator tip that manually fits loosely within 2 mm of working length
• Place the barrier sleeve over the Driver to protect the entire handpiece
• Attach the Activator tip over the barrier-protected Driver. The Activator should snap on firmly, promoting a secure connection with the handpiece Driver
• Place the attached Activator tip into the prepared root canal
• Depress the ON/OFF switch to activate. Note: Switch defaults to high speed upon activation. Depress the 3-speed switch to select medium speed or low speed • Use a pumping action to move the handpiece Driver/Activator in short 2-3 mm vertical strokes
• Hydrodynamically agitate the intracanal solution for 30-60 seconds • Irrigate, then use intracanal suction to eliminate loose debris
• Repeat the above steps for each intracanal irrigant used When the clinical procedure has been completed, remove the attached tip by grasping the large circular clean guard portion of the connected Activator with fingers and snap off. Pull the Activator off the Driver by firmly supporting the contra-angled neck of the handpiece. Next, remove the barrier sleeve and discard. Activator tips and protective barrier sleeves are intended for single-patient use only.
Out of Stock
Be the First to Know. Sign up for upcoming deals and offers today
Shop no. 44 , Block -C, Second Floor , Near Gate No.2, Palam Vihar Vyapar Kendra, Gurgaon, Haryana- 122017, India
Copyright ©2021 ID Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved.