Out of Stock
An essential part of your Infection Control System Ultrasonic cleaning is a process created by high frequency soundwaves. The soundwaves create high energy cavitation. During cavitation millions of tiny bubbles form and then implode, releasing enormous amounts of energy and shock waves. This powerful scouring action reaches into minute crevices which cannot be reached by manual scrubbing.
The combination of energy and specially formulated solutions make ultrasonic cleaning the most effective method for removing gross and microscopic debris.
BioSonic is a complete ultrasonic cleaning system which consists of three different cleaner unit sizes, a full line of cleaning solutions and unit accessories which provide you with the flexibility to efficiently clean and disinfect instruments, prostheses and other items. BioSonic units feature unique product design and optimize time and safety in the office or laboratory Gentle but effective cleaning • Instruments get cleaned thoroughly but stay in shape and sharp even after frequent cleaning cycles
• Closed lid operation
• Plastic housing User safety
• Built in drain with extra long drain tube for safe disposal of contaminated solutions (UC125 and UC300)
• Raised ridges inside baskets for safe removal of instruments Long lasting attractive appearance
• Wear-resistant plastic housing which will not stain or dent
An Essential Part of Your Infection Control System Congratulations on your purchase of a BioSonic® Ultrasonic Cleaner- the finest, most efficient and most popular ultrasonic cleaning system in dentistry. Developed specifically for the dental industry, BioSonic units feature unique product design to optimize time and safety in the office or laboratory. BioSonic is a total ultrasonic cleaning system, with a full line of cleaning solutions and unit accessories which provide you with the flexibility to efficiently clean instruments, prostheses and other appliances. What is Ultrasonic Cleaning? Ultrasonic Cleaning is a process created by high frequency soundwaves. The soundwaves, enhanced by specially formulated cleaning solutions, create high energy cavitation. During cavitation, millions of tiny bubbles form and then collapse or “implode,” releasing enormous amounts of energy and shock waves which scour the surface of instruments, appliances and other devices placed in the cleaning solution. This powerful scouring action reaches into minute crevices, which manual brushing cannot reach. The combination of energy and specially formulated solutions make ultrasonic cleaning the most effective method for removing gross and microscopic debris. Intended Use: The Biosonic® UC125H Ultrasonic Cleaner is intended for cleaning medical instruments by the emission of high frequency soundwaves. I. Unpacking
1. Remove your BioSonic unit from the shipping container and inspect the unit for any possible damage which may have occurred during shipping.
2. Check the serial number of the unit (found on either the under side or rear of the unit) with the number on the shipping carton. If they are not identical, contact your dealer.
3. Fill out the warranty card and mail to Coltène/Whaledent Inc. within 10 days of receipt.
4. Select your desired location for the cleaner. It should be in close proximity to a sink or to waste lines to facilitate draining. The hose supplied with the unit will allow you to place the unit on either side of the sink or connect directly to the waste line. 5. Connect one end of the hose to the drain valve (Fig. 1) and place the other end in the sink. If desired, have your plumber connect the hose directly to the waste line with the appropriate fittings. II.
1. CONNECT THE DISPLAY. Attach the connector on the front of the display module to the connector on the back top right-hand corner of the unit. Using the supplied hex L-key tool, install two screws (included) to secure the Liquid Crystal Display (LCD).
2. PLUG IN THE UNIT. Attach the UC125H’s electrical cord at the lower back of the unit and plug into a three-wire grounded AC outlet (in accordance with local regulations). It is recommended that the unit be plugged into a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) outlet. A. SELECT A LANGUAGE. Using the arrow keys on the LCD display, select the language code for your appropriate region. If you are unsure which code relates to your office, see the front page of the Owner’s Guide and choose the language you use in your office. Use the arrow keys to highlight the appropriate code. (The code will flash when it is selected.) Press ENTER to accept.
3. SET THE CLOCK. Use the arrow keys to set the time on the UC125H. Four numbers will appear on the screen. Use the “+” arrow key to increase the digit; use the “-” arrow key to decrease the digit. Press ENTER to accept. NOTE: Users who select English must choose AM or PM and press ENTER to continue.
4. SET THE DATE. Use the arrow keys to set the date on the UC125H. “01/01/00” will appear on the screen. Each number will flash when it is selected. Use the “+” arrow key to increase the digit; use the “-” arrow key to decrease the digit. Press ENTER to accept. • US/Date Format (MM/DD/YY) • International Date Format (DD/MM/YY) 5. SETUP COMPLETE. The display will now show the message “Setup Complete” in the language of your choice. Simply fill the tank of the UC125H with BioSonic Solution and water. You are ready to go! Enjoy your UC125H! The default screen will now display on the LCD screen, indicating that your unit is properly programmed. NOTE: If a mistake is made while programming the LCD, a user may repeat this process by pressing and holding the “-” arrow key for 5 seconds. MEMORY FEATURE: In the event of a power failure, your UC125H is equipped with a back-up power supply that will retain your programming information. This supply will be capable of storing user settings for a minimum of 12 days before it is again necessary to reprogram the unit. III.
1. Insure that the blue drain handle (Fig. 2) is fully rotated clockwise to the “Close” position. Fill the unit with warm water to the fill line indicator (Fig. 3).
2. Pour the required amount of ultrasonic cleaning solution (either BioSonic General Purpose UC30, BioSonic Germicidal Cleaner UC38/UC42 or BioSonic Enzymatic Ultrasonic Cleaner UC32) and water into the tank. Press the solution reset key.
3. Change the solution in the tank daily, or sooner if it appears soiled or discolored. When beakers are used, change the solution in the beaker after each use.
4. Drain unit by fully rotating the blue drain handle counter-clockwise to the “Open” position and allow solution to empty into sink or waste system. Rinse tank and fully rotate the blue drain handle clockwise to the “Close” position. Never drain tank by manually discarding solution as this may cause the unit to stop working properly.
NOTE: Never operate the unit without solution. Operating a dry tank will void the warranty. Do not place objects directly on bottom of tank. Always use accessory baskets, cassette racks or beakers.
Be the First to Know. Sign up for upcoming deals and offers today
Coltene, over the years since its establishment, has emerged as one of the le...
Good oral health plays an important role in our lives. It has several life-ch...
Good oral health and hygiene have plentiful benefits. It not just earns you a...
Dental braces are dental devices that orthodontists use to reposition and str...
Dental bonding also known as teeth bonding is a cosmetic procedure done to re...
Shop no. 44 , Block -C, Second Floor , Near Gate No.2, Palam Vihar Vyapar Kendra, Gurgaon, Haryana- 122017, India
Copyright ©2021 ID Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved.