• Precise because dimensionally stable over time and after disinfection
• High final hardness (70 Shore A)
• Easily repositionable in mouth once polymerized
• After polymerization can be finished with cutters or other sharp tools
• High transparency of the material
• Excellent photopolymerization of the composite used for restoration
• High quality standards of the aesthetic restoration
• Versatility of use
Elite glass is an addition silicone specific for the creation of transparent matrices for aesthetic reconstructions in light-curing composite, with direct technique and indirect technique.
Its high transparency and correct processing time make it particularly effective for dischromy, diastemia, fractures, rotation, conoids and other types of dental malformations.
Standard Pack: 2 x 50 ml cartridges + 6 mixing tips green
Be the First to Know. Sign up for upcoming deals and offers today
Coltene, over the years since its establishment, has emerged as one of the le...
Good oral health plays an important role in our lives. It has several life-ch...
Good oral health and hygiene have plentiful benefits. It not just earns you a...
Dental braces are dental devices that orthodontists use to reposition and str...
Dental bonding also known as teeth bonding is a cosmetic procedure done to re...
Shop no. 44 , Block -C, Second Floor , Near Gate No.2, Palam Vihar Vyapar Kendra, Gurgaon, Haryana- 122017, India
Copyright ©2021 ID Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved.