Robust Flexibility & Versatility strong cutting force:
Superior Cutting Ability:
Optimal Fracture Resistance:
Soft Front Edge:
Sharp edge excavates canal debris
Mani RT Files
COMPARISON OF RT FILES & CONVENTIONAL K-FILES:
Pack of 6 Files
1. To prevent infection, sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using.
2. Choose the most appropriative type for each case and follow the general method.
3. Before using, make sure the instruments outside of oral cavity that there are no deformations, scratches and cracks.
4. If the head of product is thin, long or large, there are possibilities for breaking or twisting. Because of this, be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust. 6. Wear rubber dam etc. to avoid accidental ingestion and falling.
7. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above.
8. Only for use by dentists.
9. This product should be treated as medical waste when disposed.
10. Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated.
11. After using, wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush, then wash away foreign substances like adherent body fluids and body tissues. 12. Set the product to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner to avoid deterioration of cutting part.
13. Use this product with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of sharp-edged part.
14. Avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
15. This product has possibility that be corrosive if sunk into NaOCl, EDTA and etc. for a long time.
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight. Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature.
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials.
3. The product is subject to be improved without previous notice. Enforce the first-in first-out method for stock management.
4. Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration.
1. Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and term for each use.* Method of sterilization: Put this product in a sterilization pack(or foil) and place it on a sterilization tray, or files stand for autoclave sterilization with reference to the following terms .* Terms for sterilization: term(1) temperature: 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or more term(2) temperature: 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200 degrees Celsius including drying process.
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances completely and sterilize.**
4. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction manual by its manufacturer strictly.
5. Dispose the products if damaged or decreased performance.
Be the First to Know. Sign up for upcoming deals and offers today
Coltene, over the years since its establishment, has emerged as one of the le...
Good oral health plays an important role in our lives. It has several life-ch...
Good oral health and hygiene have plentiful benefits. It not just earns you a...
Dental braces are dental devices that orthodontists use to reposition and str...
Dental bonding also known as teeth bonding is a cosmetic procedure done to re...
Shop no. 44 , Block -C, Second Floor , Near Gate No.2, Palam Vihar Vyapar Kendra, Gurgaon, Haryana- 122017, India
Copyright ©2021 ID Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved. Developed By DO Communication