Out of Stock
Waldent Lead Apron & Thyroid Shield Collar & COMBO!
- Dental X-rays are an indispensable tool in diagnosis and monitoring oral conditions.
- It is important that dental lead aprons to be used during such procedure to prevent patient from x - ray exposure.
- A lead apron is a type of protective clothing that acts as a radiation shield.
- Constructed of thin rubber and inside have lead in shape of apron.
- Lead Apron only attenuate radiation,absobs 90 - 95 % of scattered radiation.
- Waldent dental lead apron + thyroid shield offers chest, shoulder, neck and thyroid protection.
- Velcro strap makes this quick and easy to use.
- Hanger clip makes storage a breeze.
Why to wear Lead Apron?
-To Protect from Radiation scatter
- Reduce radiation dose to organs
- To Protect from cancer like thyroid cancer
Precaution : Lead apron should not be folded or thrown on floor as if creass develop, breaks the protective barrier.
A lead apron is a type of protective barrier that acts as a radiation shield. It is constructed of a thin rubber exterior and an interior of lead in the shape of a hospital apron.
Thyroid Sheild Collar is type of apron especially designed to protect Thyroid Gland from exposure of X-Rays during Dental Imaging as it is most vulnerable to X-Ray Exposure.
BARC Certified (Certificate available on Request)
Waldent Lead Apron:
Waldent Thyroid Sheild Collar:
Be the First to Know. Sign up for upcoming deals and offers today
Coltene, over the years since its establishment, has emerged as one of the le...
Good oral health plays an important role in our lives. It has several life-ch...
Good oral health and hygiene have plentiful benefits. It not just earns you a...
Dental braces are dental devices that orthodontists use to reposition and str...
Dental bonding also known as teeth bonding is a cosmetic procedure done to re...
Shop no. 44 , Block -C, Second Floor , Near Gate No.2, Palam Vihar Vyapar Kendra, Gurgaon, Haryana- 122017, India
Copyright ©2021 ID Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved. Developed By DO Communication