Three Step polishing system for universal composites, Compomers and Glass-ionomemers. The Kenda C.G.I. polishing system contains specific polishers in 3 grades for contouring, finishing and polishing.
For polishing in following:
Box of 12:
These hygiene instructions are valid for all KENDA Dental Polishers for chairside use.
WARNINGS: KENDA Polishers are supplied unsterile and therefore must be treated before use. Single patient polishers (labelled with 2 ) are not eligible for reuse, but need to be disinfected and sterilised before and only use. During processing of all polishers, protective clothing, gloves and goggles must be worn at all times. Only use cleaning and disinfection solutions which are specifically labeled „suitable for silicone or rubber polishers“.
LIMITATION OF REPROCESSING: The product‘s life is determined by the wear and tear of the polishing instrument. Repeated processing has minimal effect on these instruments. POINT OF USE: Remove surface contamination with a disposable cloth immediately after using on patient and put in a container. Containment and transportation: Polishers should be transported immediately in a closed instrument tray to the treatment area. Proceed with cleaning and disinfection immediately.
CLEANING AND DISINFECTION:
Proceed with either machine (recommended) or manual treatment. a. Machine treatment:
1. Rinse thoroughly under running water.
2. Place polishers in the washer/disinfector (WD) and make sure they do not touch each other.
3. Add the appropriate cleaning agent (aldehyde-free), according to the information on the product label and the instructions of the WDmanufacturer.
4. Start the desired program: cleaning and disinfection.
5. After termination of the program, take the polishers out of the WD and dry them preferably with clean compressed air.
6. Visual inspection for cleanliness and integrity using a magnifying glass with 6 times magnification. In case of visual contamination, the process must be repeated.
7. If only mechanical cleaning (without proven disinfection) a final disinfection in a steam sterilizer (unpacked) in suitable racks or trays is required.
8. Documented approval of the proper treatment procedure in order to reuse or for storage.
9. A dry, dust-free storage at 2 - 28°C (36 - 82°F) is recommended.
b. Manual treatment: 1. Rinse thoroughly under running water. If necessary, use a nylon brush.NOTE: Use a suitable brush for cleaning blind holes.
2. Cleaning and chemical disinfection with a suitable solution (aldehyde-free) according to manufacturer‘s instruction. Insert polisher into the solution. Make sure that polishers are free of air bubbles.
3. The reaction time begins with the insertion of the last polisher and is according to the instruction of the disinfectant manufacturer.
4. After contact time is up, rinse polishers with plenty of deonized water.
5. Dry residual moisture preferably with clean compressed air.
7. Without a proven disinfection, a final disinfection in a steam steriliser (unpacked) in suitable racks or trays is required.
8. Documented approval of the proper treatment procedure in order to reuse or for storage 9. A dry, dust-free storage at 2 - 28°C (36 - 82°F) is recommended.
When sterilising multiple instruments in one autoclave cycle ensure that the steriliser‘s maximum load is not exceeded in accordance with the steriliser‘s instructions. The material has been developed solely for use in dentistry. Processing should be carried out strictly according to the Hygiene Instructions. Liability cannot be accepted for damages resulting from failure to observe the instructions or the stipulated area of application. The user is responsible for testing the products for their suitability and use for any purpose not explicitly stated in the instructions. Descriptions and data constitute no warranty of attributes and are not binding.
Be the First to Know. Sign up for upcoming deals and offers today
Shop no. 44 , Block -C, Second Floor , Near Gate No.2, Palam Vihar Vyapar Kendra, Gurgaon, Haryana- 122017, India
Copyright ©2021 ID Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved.