Performance without compromise
The S.P.E.C. 3 curing light defines performance without compromise. Chair time can be effectively reduced due to rapid and deep polymerization on various light cured materials. The sealed aluminum body ensures quick and easy disinfection between patients. The powerful Lithium Polymer Battery offers enough storage capacity to perform over 300 ten-second cures between charges. The Coltene S.P.E.C. 3 features multiple curing modes for maximum functionality in any clinical situation.
S.P.E.C. 3® LED is a curing light intended for rapid polymerization of light-cured materials by dental professionals. This product effectively reduces polymerization time on various light-cured materials and provides excellent treatment results. S.P.E.C. 3® LED’s body is made from industrial-grade aluminum which ensures its durability and excellent heat dissipation. The S.P.E.C. 3® LED features multiple curing modes (3K Mode, Standard Mode, Ortho Mode) for maximum functionality. Indication For Use: This product can be used for intra- and extra-oral polymerization of visible light cured dental materials with Camphorquinone (CQ) photoinitiators. The wavelength output is 430 nm – 490 nm. II.
Safety S.P.E.C. 3® LED Curing Light is designed and manufactured in conformity with applicable safety standards. To prevent damage to equipment and risks for patients, users, and third parties, please follow the safety notes and operate with care. Liability can not be accepted for damage resulting from misuse or failure to operate in compliance with the safety notes
2.2. Transport damage Check
the device for any damage after receiving it. If damaged, immediately report to the transportation company within 24 hours from the date of receipt. Under no circumstances, work with a damaged curing light.
2.3. Operator’s obligations
Users must be trained and comply with state or local regulations in force for this type of device.
2.4. Safety instructions
Before putting the device into operation, read this manual thoroughly and follow the instructions to avoid any misuse or damage especially related to user and patient’s health. Do not use this device without proper eye protection for the operator, assistant and patient. Only use authorized spare parts and accessories supplied by Coltène®. Use of parts other than those recommended may damage circuitry and will void product warranty. Repair or disassembly of this device must be done by authorized personnel only.
1. Before use, check if the device is working properly and has no visible damage.
2. The fiber-optic light guide is provided in a non-sterile condition and must be sterilized prior to patient contact.
3. In case of device malfunction, discontinue use and refer to the ‘Trouble shooting’ section in this Owner’s Guide. If the problem persists, contact our service center immediately.
4. Do not attempt to repair, disassemble or remodel this product without the manufacturer’s permission (Coltène®). Otherwise, product warranty will be voided.
5. The handpiece is not autoclavable. Do not sterilize the handpiece by immersion or heat sterilization such as dry heat, steam under pressure, or unsaturated chemical vapor (fiber-optic light guide and light shield can be autoclaved).
6. Using barrier sleeves will reduce the light output by 5-10%. Due to the high output power of the S.P.E.C. 3® LED Curing Light, curing has been shown to be substantially equivalent.
Out of Stock
Be the First to Know. Sign up for upcoming deals and offers today
Shop no. 44 , Block -C, Second Floor , Near Gate No.2, Palam Vihar Vyapar Kendra, Gurgaon, Haryana- 122017, India
Copyright ©2021 ID Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved.