Manufacturer: Ivoclar Vivadent
The varnish for an immediate fluoridation.
Fluor Protector S offers superior protection against dental caries and erosion. The fluoride component is completely dissolved and thus evenly distributed within the product. Fluor Protector S exhibits excellent flow and wetting properties and is relatively moisture tolerant during application. The fluoride varnish is applied by a dental professional in the dental office or under field conditions.
Fluor Protector S is a protective fluoride varnish for tooth desensitization and caries prophylaxis.
Intended Purpose Protection of teeth Composition Ethanol, water, polymer, additive, saccharin, mint flavouring, 1.5% ammonium fluoride (corresponds to 7700 ppm fluoride)
Indication – Treatment of hypersensitive tooth necks – Improvement of enamel resistance against acid – Long-term caries prophylaxis – Treatment of sensitivity after tooth whitening
Contraindication If patients are known to be allergic to any of the ingredients of Fluor Protector S, the material should not be used.
Side effects A slight temporary burning sensation may occur if the product comes in contact with the mucous membrane.
Application Fluor Protector S is applied by dentists and dental professionals. Fluor Protector S is suitable for treating patients of all ages.
Note: Children under the age of seven who take systemic fluoride (fluoride tablets) should omit this treatment for several days after the application of Fluor Protector S to avoid fluoride overdose. Generally, Fluor Protector S is applied at six-month intervals. Shorter intervals may be indicated, for example, in the event of high caries risk or erosion risk. Dosing tube 4 g: The contents are sufficient for about 17 full set of teeth. Dosing tube 7 g: The contents are sufficient for about 30 full set of teeth. Single dose unit: The contents are sufficient for one full set of teeth.
1. Clean the tooth surfaces. 2. Create a dry working field with cotton rolls, cotton wool wads and a saliva ejector or air syringe if necessary. 3 a) Single dose units: Peel the foil top from the single dose unit; apply the varnish directly from the single dose unit. b) Dispensing tube: Place the required amount in a dappen dish or similar vessel and close the tube. 4. Apply a thin layer with the help of a Vivabrush G. 5. Let the varnish dry for one minute; thereafter, remove the cotton rolls. 6. After the treatment, ask the patient to spit out the contents of the mouth without rinsing.
Tips for patients Patients should refrain from eating and drinking for one hour after the treatment with Fluor Protector S.
– Carefully close the dispensing tube immediately after use.
– Single dose units and Vivabrush G are intended for single use only.
– The product is highly flammable and should therefore be kept away from ignition sources.
– Do not use the product after the indicated date of expiration.
– Store the product at 2–28 °C (36–82 °F).
Keep material out of children’s reach. For use in dentistry only.
This material has been developed solely for use in dentistry. Processing should be carried out strictly according to the Instructions for Use. Liability cannot be accepted for damage resulting from failure to observe the Instructions or the stipulated area of application. The user is responsible for testing the material for its suitability and use for any purpose not explicitly stated in the Instructions. Descriptions and data constitute no warranty of attributes and are not binding.
Be the First to Know. Sign up for upcoming deals and offers today
Shop no. 44 , Block -C, Second Floor , Near Gate No.2, Palam Vihar Vyapar Kendra, Gurgaon, Haryana- 122017, India
Copyright ©2021 ID Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved.