Out of Stock
Technical specifications The CanalPro Apex Locator Compact electronic apex locator belongs to the following category of medical devices:
• Internally powered equipment • Type BF applied parts • Not suitable for use in the presence of flammable anesthetic mixtures with air, oxygen or nitrous oxide • Continuous operation • Ingress of liquids – not protected • The device is intended for indoor use only • Environmental conditions during transportation: temperature: –20ºC to +60ºC (0 to 140ºF); relative humidity: 10% to 90%, non-condensing
The CanalPro Apex Locator Compact is intended for use in an electromagnetic environment specified for equipment of Group 1 Class B.
Dimensions: 93 × 54 × 13 mm Weight: 60 gr.
Type of screen: Custom Color Graphic LCD Screen dimensions: 51 × 38 mm Power source: 2 × CR2032 Lithium coin cell batteries
The CanalPro Apex Locator Compact is an accurate, user-friendly, affordable apex locator suitable both for skilled endodontic experts and for general practitioners performing root canal treatments. The custom color graphic display of the CanalPro Apex helps to achieve optimal performance during the determination of the working length and apex localization.
The CanalPro Apex Locator Compact is not recommended for use in patients with a pacemaker or other implanted electrical devices.
This product must only be used in hospital environments, clinics or dental offices by qualified dental personnel.
• Do not use the CanalPro Apex Locator Compact near devices emitting electromagnetic noise such as fluorescent lamps, film viewers, ultrasonic devices, etc. Cellular phones, remote controls or other devices generating electromagnetic waves may interfere with the operation of the CanalPro Apex Locator Compact. Such devices should be switched off. • During operation, protect the CanalPro Apex Locator Compact from possible spillage of liquids. • Do not use the CanalPro Apex Locator Compact in the presence of flammable materials.
• The CanalPro Apex Locator Compact should only be used with the manufacturer's original accessories. • In order to prevent the transmission of infections it is highly recommended to use a rubber dam system during the endodontic procedure. • To ensure that short circuits do not impair the measurements, avoid any contact between metal crowns, bridges or amalgam fillings and the file or the lip clip. • Make sure that the canal is wet enough to provide electrical conductivity.
• Ensure that the file does not touch other instruments. • Avoid excessive liquids inside the tooth cavity to prevent overflow and incorrect measurements. Teeth with open apices may give imprecise results. • Usage of NaOCl with concentrations higher than 5 % may result in reduced accuracy of the measurements. • The CanalPro Apex Locator Compact may not be able to provide correct measurements in all conditions. In all cases, it is recommended to take an X-ray prior to using the device and to compare the results obtained by both methods.
• For your own safety, please use personal protection wear (gloves, mask). • The CanalPro Apex Locator Compact should be stored at normal temperature (< 60°C) and humidity conditions.
Be the First to Know. Sign up for upcoming deals and offers today
Coltene, over the years since its establishment, has emerged as one of the le...
Good oral health plays an important role in our lives. It has several life-ch...
Good oral health and hygiene have plentiful benefits. It not just earns you a...
Dental braces are dental devices that orthodontists use to reposition and str...
Dental bonding also known as teeth bonding is a cosmetic procedure done to re...
Shop no. 44 , Block -C, Second Floor , Near Gate No.2, Palam Vihar Vyapar Kendra, Gurgaon, Haryana- 122017, India
Copyright ©2021 ID Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved. Developed By DO Communication