Out of Stock
– Exclusively designed for dental use
– Made of inert and flexible material, easy insertion into the interproximal area
– Fits on the tooth, protecting it against undesirable aggressions during the restorative procedures
– Resistant to acids, adhesives, composites and other chemical agents
– Blue color to easy identify the material during procedure
Isotape is indicated for teeth isolation during acid conditioning as well as for the adhesives application, composites and other reagents. Made of inert and flexible material, the tape fits the tooth, protecting it against undesirable aggressions during the restorative procedure performed on the adjacent tooth.
Be the First to Know. Sign up for upcoming deals and offers today
Coltene, over the years since its establishment, has emerged as one of the le...
Good oral health plays an important role in our lives. It has several life-ch...
Good oral health and hygiene have plentiful benefits. It not just earns you a...
Dental braces are dental devices that orthodontists use to reposition and str...
Dental bonding also known as teeth bonding is a cosmetic procedure done to re...
Shop no. 44 , Block -C, Second Floor , Near Gate No.2, Palam Vihar Vyapar Kendra, Gurgaon, Haryana- 122017, India
Copyright ©2021 ID Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved. Developed By DO Communication