– Two instruments with in a kit composed by five different sizes and flexible shell shapes (XL|L|M|S|XS)
– Simple, comfortable and safety application
– Easily adapted to all class V restorations
– Allows lighting cure composites through the matrix while it is holded under pressure
– Obtains an excellent tooth anatomy reducing the chair time
– Eliminates the oxygen inhibition layer, providing a smooth surface that will require less adjustments
– Does not adhere to the composites
TDV 4210 Cervical Matrix – 2 instruments + 10 assorted matrices
TDV 4212 Cervical Matrix Refill – 100 assorted pieces
TDV 4225 Cervical Matrix Refill – 50 pieces (XL/L/M/S/XS)
Specially designed for Class V restorations. Its five different sizes and flexible shell shapes provides a perfect cervical adaptation, allowing the visualization of the composite due its transparence when polymerizing. As a result an excellent tooth anatomy and reduced time in the procedure.
Out of Stock
Be the First to Know. Sign up for upcoming deals and offers today
Coltene, over the years since its establishment, has emerged as one of the le...
Good oral health plays an important role in our lives. It has several life-ch...
Good oral health and hygiene have plentiful benefits. It not just earns you a...
Dental braces are dental devices that orthodontists use to reposition and str...
Dental bonding also known as teeth bonding is a cosmetic procedure done to re...
Shop no. 44 , Block -C, Second Floor , Near Gate No.2, Palam Vihar Vyapar Kendra, Gurgaon, Haryana- 122017, India
Copyright ©2021 ID Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved. Developed By DO Communication