Out of Stock
Manufacturer: Ivoclar Vivadent
Plaque Test is a fluorescent disclosing liquid for detecting plaque.
Bacterial plaque not only promotes the development of caries, but also of periodontal and peri-implant disease. It is not easy to detect for the untrained eye. Patients who have been well informed by their dental professionals are capable of further enhancing the treatment results through measures which they can conduct at home.
– No inconvenient staining of tongue and mucous membranes
– Easy handling
– Fluorescent under any polymerization light
Benefits for the practice team
1. Apply Plaque Test generously on all tooth surfaces using a cotton swab.
2. Instruct the patient to rinse. Plaque Test adheres to areas covered with plaque.
3. Shine a polymerization light, e.g. bluephase on the teeth. Plaque covered with the disclosing liquid has a fluorescent yellow appearance.
4. Remove plaque by brushing the teeth or by professional tooth cleaning using Proxyt® pastes.
Note The glycerine gives Plaque Test a sweet taste. The disclosing liquid is sugarless.
Storage – Close bottle immediately after use. – Shelf life: see label / packaging.
– Do not use Plaque Test after the indicated date of expiration.
– Storage temperature: 2–28 °C/36–82 °F. Store out of the reach of children! For use in dentistry only! Date information prepared: 06/2011, Rev. 1
Ivoclar Vivadent AG, FL-9494 Schaan/Liechtenstein This material has been developed solely for use in dentistry. Processing should be carried out strictly according to the Instructions for Use. Liability cannot be accepted for damages resulting from failure to observe the Instructions or the stipulated area of application. The user is responsible for testing the material for its suitability and use for any purpose not explicitly stated in the Instructions. Descriptions and data constitute no warranty of attributes and are not binding.
Be the First to Know. Sign up for upcoming deals and offers today
Coltene, over the years since its establishment, has emerged as one of the le...
Good oral health plays an important role in our lives. It has several life-ch...
Good oral health and hygiene have plentiful benefits. It not just earns you a...
Dental braces are dental devices that orthodontists use to reposition and str...
Dental bonding also known as teeth bonding is a cosmetic procedure done to re...
Shop no. 44 , Block -C, Second Floor , Near Gate No.2, Palam Vihar Vyapar Kendra, Gurgaon, Haryana- 122017, India
Copyright ©2021 ID Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved. Developed By DO Communication